Online Registrations Are Now Open
Earlybird Registrations Close - 1 July 2018
The New Zealand Branch of The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists would like to warmly invite registrations for the 2018 New Zealand Branch Annual Scientific Meeting to be held in Queenstown from 3-5 August.
All prices are in New Zealand dollers, and include 15% GST.
|Full Registration||Earlybird By 01.07.18||Standard From 02.07.18|
|Radiation Oncology Registrar||$600||$650|
|Allied Health Professional||$550||$650|
|Allied Health Professional||$300|
• admission to all meeting sessions;
• one admission to the Happy Hour;
• one admission to the RANZCR ASM Dinner;
• catering for the meeting.
*Radiology and Radiation Oncology Registrar fees include attendance at the Registrar/Trainee dinner on Friday evening.
• admission to meeting sessions for the selected day;
• one admission to the Happy Hour (Friday registrants only);
• catering for the selected day.
**Please note, accommodation at the Millennium and Copthorne Hotels is now fully booked.**
Payment can be made on invoice by direct credit (account details will be included on your invoice), or credit card (Visa or Mastercard). Credit card statements will show debit as Outshine Ltd and will incur a 3% booking fee. All prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars and include GST of 15%. Credit card payments are processed via a secure DPS Payment Express gateway, a Level 1 service provider compliant to PCI DSS version 2.0. Should you wish to register by post, please contact the Conference Managers, and a form will be emailed to you. Confirmation and a tax invoice will be sent via email upon receipt of your form and fees.
Health & Safety
The Conference Managers, in conjunction with the Organising Committee and the Meeting Venue, are committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy meeting environment for all attendees, and to providing the information needed to achieve this. The Conference Managers, in conjunction with the Organising Committee and the Meeting Venue, will take responsibility for providing health and safety procedures whilst onsite, however, all meeting attendees need to be aware of their own responsibilities.
Each attendee is encouraged to play a vital and responsible role in maintaining a safe and healthy meeting environment through:
• Listening to the health and safety briefing on site and/or;
• Reading the health and safety procedure document provided on site at the registration desk.
• Ensuring all accidents and incidents that occur on site at the meeting are reported.
• Informing the Conference Managers, a member of the Organising Committee or a staff member at the Venue/sVenue immediately of any health and safety concerns.
• Respecting your own personal safety and that of other meeting delegates and employees.
Personal information is collected on behalf of RANZCR. A delegate list will be produced for the meeting including name, organization and email address. It will be distributed to meeting attendees, sponsors and exhibitors and provided to RANZCR and future organisers of RANZCR meetings. This list will not be provided by the RANZCR NZ Branch ASM Organising Committee to any other third party. Should you not wish your details to be included on the delegate list please indicate during the registration process.
Protecting Your Personal Data
Please contact the Conference Managers with any questions:
Outshine, PO Box 896, Cambridge 3450, New Zealand
p: +64 7 823 1910